Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms and Definitions
In this agreement “This Web Site” means the web site http://recovermyfiles.co.uk
By accessing This Web Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing This Web Site. The materials contained in This Web Site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on This Web Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on This Web Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall be automatically terminated if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on This Web Site are provided “as is”. This Web Site makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on This Web Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to This Web Site.
4. Limitations and Indemnity
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on This Web Site, even if we or an authorized representative of This Web Site has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of This Web Site.You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of This Web Site, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on This Web Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on This Web Site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials on This Web Site.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to by This Web Site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by This Web Site of the site concerned. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
9. Force Majeure
We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.
Microsoft®, Outlook®, Windows 95®, Windows 98®, Windows ME®, Windows NT®, Windows 2000 Server®, Windows 2003 Server®, Windows 2008 Server®, Windows XP®, MS-DOS® and Windows Vista® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
RecoverMyPhotos™ is a trademark of GetData Pty Ltd.
All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
11. FTC Disclosure
This site is operated under Licence from, and is an affiliate site of, GetData Pty Ltd. We may make money in the form of commission from links referred to in this site if you make a purchase.